WILLANDRA ART CENTRE
Class information for terms 2019
- All Terms runs for 8 weeks
Fees + Terms & Conditions
- All classes run for 8 weeks in school terms.
- Adult classes are of 2 hours duration.
- Primary, secondary school students classes are for 1.5 hr duration
- At times, classes may be taken outdoors at sites selected by the class teacher.
- Fees for adult member classes are $250, Non- Member $260 .
- Fees are payable in advance, are not refundable, and not transferred to a later term.
- Casual students may be accepted, and will pay a fee of Member $40.00 Non-Member $45 per class attended.
- The first (or full) payment for the term must accompany the Enrolment Form. Fees to be paid by cash or Credit Card (credit card payments incur a 1.5% fee which is non-refundable). Send email for enrolment and details of class times etc.
- Any cash payments must equal the amount due. Change cannot be provided.
- Minimum class size is 6 students. Classes may be cancelled if minimum numbers have not been reached or class duration may be decreased
- Enrolment Form must be fully completed each term prior to attending a class.
- For all enrolments please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes may be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments or maybe transferred to other class(s).
- If a class is cancelled, enrolment may be transferred to another class for the remainder of the term, or partial refunds of fees may be made.